1) 2 12 oz packages of Semisweet chocolate chips
2) 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
3) 3 Tablespoons of instant coffee granules
4) 2 tsp. water
5) 1 lb. dark cocoa confectionery
6)If you want to add a coating you could use white confectionery sugar
Use a microwave-safe bowl or double boiler which ever is easier for you will need melt your 2 12 oz packages of Semisweet chocolate chips.
Add your water, cream cheese, and the instant coffee granules.
Beat this mixture well on low for 2 minutes then on medium for 2 minutes till smooth
Place the well mixed mixture in the fridge till it is firm enough to shape into balls about 1 inch in measure.
Then place on some wax paper in a cookie sheet and replace them in the fridge for about 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
Use a microwave-safe bowl or double boiler which ever is easier and melt your chocolate coating .
Dip the truffle balls and place on waxed paper so they may harden. …
1) 1/4 Cup of un-salted or salted butter your choice
2) 3/4 Cup coffee creamer non-dairy , any flavor of your choice
3) 1 1/2 pounds real milk chocolate dip for dipping
4) 1 1/2 lbs. real semisweet chocolate chunks
5) 1/2 teaspoon real vanilla extract
6) 1 cup finely chopped milk chocolate, or semisweet chips for decoration
Melt semisweet chocolate in double boiler over hot water.
Heat butter, creamer and vanilla in another saucepan to 125° F on a candy thermometer.
Add to semisweet chocolate all at once, beat the mix on medium speed until the mix is smooth and creamy.
You will then need to place the mix in the refrigerator until it has almost set but enough to were to can not mold it into balls.
Again Beat with mixer on medium speed until the mix is fluffy and light .
Place the mix in a well buttered 9 inch pan and leave it alone until it has set enough to roll into small 1 inch balls.
In a Double …
Some Chocolate truffles recipes that I am sure will start you belly to rumble.
1.) Chocolate Truffles
2) ½ Cup salted or unsalted butter
3) 2 1/3 Cup white powder confectionery sugar
4) ½ Cup real cocoa
5) 1/4 cup whipping cream or heavy 1/2 and 1/2 cream
6) 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
For the Centers of your truffles: you can use whole or crushed, whole or crushed pecan, walnuts, whole or crushed almonds or after-dinner mints
Coatings: ( your choice of what you like the best. These are just suggestions) shredded coconut, crushed nuts of any kind, white powder confectionery sugar
Place the heavy or whipping cream and butter in large size mixing bowl.
mix together 2 1/2 cups of your confectionery sugar, (Set the rest of your white powder confectioners sugar to the side) then add your cocoa with the cream and butter add vanilla then mix well on medium speed
If the mixture is to soupy then you will not be able to shape them to well so make sure …