We have heard about Dragons for thousands of years and they are so mystical. This is to keep the magic alive and we all know that children loves the thought of magical dragons, This picture and others alike is what comes to our minds when we hear the word dragon. That is only because it has been burnt into our minds and of course we know that they don’t really exists or do they?
We all know about dragons and have grown up with them in story books and movies but were they real and if so could they have been Dinosaurs?
This is another myth that I believe has much truth behind it and now there seems to be proof that these dragons that we know of today were Dinosaurs but they did not breath fire of the such, that was just added in to make them seem more magical just like the unicorns being all powerful and magical.
All of the lands on the Earth has legends of dragons. Archeologist have went all over talking to these people and listening to what kind of dragon they had and the description that has been given, most of them have been shown a picture of the creature that was described to them and the pictures were that of dinosaurs. They would say, yes that is our creature for sure. Hmm that seems strange to me How about you?
If Looking for this topic on Google, browse through the pictures and some if not many of them will fascinate you and make you say what for instance there is An old Painting of what seems to be men fighting a dinosaur but maybe this could have been a dragon to them. A man and a Dinosaur together in an ancient carving. These are very old paintings and carvings are they real or are they just some thing that people made up for a new idea of paintings or carvings.
Many art work, carvings, figurines as well as drawings show what we know as Dinosaurs, they did not just resemble them, but look identical. It is always said that man was not around during the Dinosaurs period, although with all that is said and proof, this could not be true. Why You may Ask well how could they have been able to draw such creatures and in such details?
So if this is fake then our carbon dating is messed up big time.
Even with that being said there is some thing even more of proof that shows that man kind was here at the same time when the dinosaurs were. The Bible itself speaks of these creatures.
“Dinosaur” Names, Then and Now
Name and date first written in the Bible
Scientific Name (the spelling maybe off just a little but this is the best translators I have been able to come up with) and date the name appeared
tanniyn (dragon) before 1400 BC dinosaur 1841 AD
behemoth before 1400 BC brachiosaurus 1903 AD
Leviathan before 1400 BC kronosaurus 1901 AD
What the Bible Says About Dinosaurs
The animals that are described in the Bible are that of nothing that we have on earth today.
What The Bible Says About these Beast in Job Chapter 40
In Job chapter 40 and 41 it says:
- Job 40:15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
- Job 40:16 Lo now, his strength [is] in his loins, and his force [is] in the navel of his belly.
- Job 40:17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
- Job 40:18 His bones [are as] strong pieces of brass; his bones [are] like bars of iron.
- Job 40:19 He [is] the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach [unto him].
- Job 40:20 Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.
- Job 40:21 He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.
- Job 40:22 The shady trees cover him [with] their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.
- Job 40:23 Behold, he drinketh up a river, [and] hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
What The Bible Says about these beast in Job Chapter 41
Job Chapter 41
- Canst thou draw out leviathan Ps. 74.14 ; 104.26 · Is. 27.1 with a hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?
- Canst thou put a hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn?
- Will he make many supplications unto thee? Will he speak soft words unto thee?
- Will he make a covenant with thee? Wilt thou take him for a servant for ever?
- Wilt thou play with him as with a bird? Or wilt thou bind him for thy maidens?
- Shall the companions make a banquet of him? Shall they part him among the merchants?
- Canst thou fill his skin with barbed irons? or his head with fish spears?
- Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more.
- Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?
- None is so fierce that dare stir him up: who then is able to stand before me?
- Who hath prevented me, that I should repay him? Rom. 11.35 Whatsoever is under the whole heaven is mine.
- I will not conceal his parts, nor his power, nor his comely proportion.
- Who can discover the face of his garment? Or who can come to him with his double bridle?
- Who can open the doors of his face? His teeth are terrible round about.
- His scales are his pride, shut up together as with a close seal.
- One is so near to another, that no air can come between them.
- They are joined one to another, they stick together, that they cannot be sundered.
- By his sneezings a light doth shine, and his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning.
- Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out.
- Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron.
- His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth.
- In his neck remaineth strength, and sorrow is turned into joy before him.
- The flakes of his flesh are joined together: they are firm in themselves; they cannot be moved.
- His heart is as firm as a stone; yea, as hard as a piece of the nether millstone.
- When he raiseth up himself, the mighty are afraid: by reason of breakings they purify themselves.
- The sword of him that layeth at him cannot hold: the spear, the dart, nor the habergeon.
- He esteemeth iron as straw, and brass as rotten wood.
- The arrow cannot make him flee: sling stones are turned with him into stubble.
- Darts are counted as stubble: he laugheth at the shaking of a spear.
- Sharp stones are under him: he spreadeth sharp pointed things upon the mire.
- He maketh the deep to boil like a pot: he maketh the sea like a pot of ointment.
- He maketh a path to shine after him; one would think the deep to be hoary.
- Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear.
- He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.
It talks of this beast that he opens his mouth and fire comes out and that his scales are so close together that no air can get through and no sword nor dagger can pierce him. This is what we hear in our fantasy stories of our dragons. Strange don’t you think? Also sounds like that these were to be our protectors not to harm us nor us them. We do have some massive beasts on the earth today but none that are such as this beast spoken of in the bible.
We have no animals that has a tail that is any thing like a ceder tree so this could only be talking of dinosaurs and sea creatures of the sort. The dinosaurs are said to been killed out by an asteroid, but it might have been the flood that God sent down to take out all that he made for he was disgusted with all but Noah and his family. But here is another question, how did these beast manage to escape the great flood? That question is asked because these carvings and paintings were done long after the great flood and long after the dinosaurs were said to have been killed out. Very strange really.
The Thunderbird’s, this is another very well known myth. This was a creature that was started up in North America. It was said that these birds would bring thunder upon their wings and could block the sun out. They could bring storms with them and cause lighting to strike as well as flashes of light coming from their eyes when they blinked that they could even shoot lightning from their eyes. Teeth were said to be within the beak as well.
To me this would sound much like a Pterosaurs ( meaning winged reptiles) besides all of the lighting and things like that but all other things matches up very well I should think. There are still sightings of some type of large birds that fits the description of the thunder birds.
Egyptians even have carvings of these great and yet strange beasts. Could these be the mystery to the pyramids. The weights of the rocks there is no way that man could have moved them and brought them up to such great heights. Could Dinosaurs be our big answer to a aged old question? There are so many great buildings all over this big ole earth and IF we did not have Alien help or the tech that we have of today then how did we do it. Was it our dragons?
Alleged stegosaurus carving at Ta Pr ohm Temple deep in the jungle. This temple was made from gray sandstone 800 years ago and on every square inch of the columns there are all sorts of animals carved that range from deers, parrots monkeys etc, Then there is one that looks just like a stegosaurus. ( I just asked my 7 year old daughter and my 4 year old daughter what did that picture look like and they both said it was a stegosaurus they have never seen that picture) Due to the fact that we have been finding these creatures just recently like over the last 200 years so how could these people from every where around the world have these pictures of these things. They are made (most) to fit every detail of what we have been finding. So once again, if our dragon or dinosaurs were truly killed out how did people know what they looked like? Could they have found fossils and not knowing what the creatures were could they have been so fascinated on the beast that they started making things and painting things of the such. As far back as we can go there are stories of the Great Dragons or should we say Dinosaurs.
Noah was told to take 7 of every clean animal and 2 of every unclean animal into his Ark. The bible does not state that this type or that type of animal was to be left behind but every animal so could there have been dinosaurs on the ark as well?
With just this small bit of info don’t this make you think that maybe dragons were really dinosaurs? It does me for sure.
As well as that man and dinosaurs were together. It would also seem that man were able to tame some of these beast as well to do what they needed just as we do today with cows and horses and many other animals. So this brings up another question, Due to the fact and the history of man killing things to the point of no return could we have killed our Dragons out?
Just another myth that seems to have lots of truth behind it.
So I say don’t be fooled by people who are hell-bent on keeping you living in ignorance, believing in the man-made myth of evolution. If these men and women didn’t see a dinosaur, how and why did they draw these beasts on rocks and carve on temples and pots and so on from as far back as we can go in history?
Written By Tasha Slone This may be used for education purpose only with credit given to Bestofalltopics.com completely
Rate this Story