1) 1/4 Cup of un-salted or salted butter your choice
2) 3/4 Cup coffee creamer non-dairy , any flavor of your choice
3) 1 1/2 pounds real milk chocolate dip for dipping
4) 1 1/2 lbs. real semisweet chocolate chunks
5) 1/2 teaspoon real vanilla extract
6) 1 cup finely chopped milk chocolate, or semisweet chips for decoration
Melt semisweet chocolate in double boiler over hot water.
Heat butter, creamer and vanilla in another saucepan to 125° F on a candy thermometer.
Add to semisweet chocolate all at once, beat the mix on medium speed until the mix is smooth and creamy.
You will then need to place the mix in the refrigerator until it has almost set but enough to were to can not mold it into balls.
Again Beat with mixer on medium speed until the mix is fluffy and light .
Place the mix in a well buttered 9 inch pan and leave it alone until it has set enough to roll into small 1 inch balls.
In a Double boiler melt the milk chocolate dip.
Dip truffles in melted chocolate, then you can either sprinkle on, or roll them in the chopped chocolate and be generous with this.
This recipes will Make about 3 dozen truffles
written by TLS you may share this but please ask permission if you wish to use it on a web site